Reverse Acrylic Workshop
This is an Reverse Acrylic Workshop.
You first need to identify the closest Training School for you to attend the workshop? Click here for details of the locations of our training centres.
Training Registration Form for Workshops .. click here to view/download.
The Reverse Acrylic Workshop is a 2-day course and the cost for this course is R2,299. Acrylic cube + extras are included.
Training Plan for Reverse Acrylic Workshop
Planet Nails Reverse Acrylic Workshop Kit
The Reverse Acrylic Workshop kit consists of the following :
How to book a Course:
Confirm a course date and venue. Complete a Registration Form.
Return the completed Registration Form + proof of payment of your 30% deposit, to us.
Your space in the class can now be secured, and the Trainer can be confirmed.
You will need to arrange live models to work on during your Course.
More information about live models is given on the Registration Form.
Please don’t make arrangements to do other things during the time of your Course.
Do not book a Course when you have dentist/doctor appointments.
The Training must be attended and completed in full before you can do your Exam.
You will have to complete practical hours before you can book for your Exam.
Practical hours are 100 hours per system, excluding the hours you spent in the class.
The Educator will give you a POE (Portfolio of Evidence) , you must use it to keep record of your practical hours done.
A copy of your POE must be handed in before your Exam. No POE – No Exam.
For Exam Dates, please send your details & request to email@example.com
Exams are R350 per system.
Exam Venue may differ from Training Venue.
Workshops and the Acrylic Dip Course includes a Certificate of Attendance.
For the rest of the Courses you must do your Exam to qualify for a Certificate of Achievement.
The Exam includes a Theory and Practical Exam.
The pass rate required is 80%.
Please Note :
– Student must have done an Acrylic Course to attend the Revolution Workshop
– Student must have done an Acrylic and/or Gel Course to attend the Drill Workshop – Student must
bring along Acrylic and/or Gel Products
– Gel Polish done on natural nails only
– Student must have done an Acrylic Course to attend the Acrylic Sculpture Workshop
– Student must have done a Gel Course to attend the Gel Sculpture Workshop
– Student must have done an Acrylic Course to attend the Reverse Acrylic Workshop
– Student must have done an Acrylic Dip Course to attend the Dipping Tray Workshop – Student must
use Planet Nails Powder & Resin Gel
– Student must have done an Acrylic and/or Gel Course to attend the Art (Gel/Acr) Workshop – Student
must bring along Acrylic and/or Gel Products